Aquinas Academy is located in the city, The Rocks area, at:
Level 5 (Lecture Hall) and Level 7 (Administration)
141 Harrington Street
Rollover for a closer view or click for a bigger map:
How to get there
- Catch a train to Wynyard, exit via George St, turn left on the footpath and head in the direction of Circular Quay for about 250 metres, until you come to Grosvenor Street – the very tall NAB building is on the corner. Turn left and head up Grosvenor St about 150 metres to Harrington St, first on the right at the lights. The Aquinas Academy is about 50 metres from the corner of Harrington and Grosvenor, on the left.
- Catch a bus to Wynyard station in George Street and proceed as above.
- Catch a ferry to Circular Quay and walk up George St to Grosvenor and proceed as above.
- Walk across the Harbour Bridge, having parked your car over at North Sydney or environs or having caught public transport to that point. Aquinas is just off the southern end of the great Coat Hanger.
- Drive your car and park it on one of the streets nearby – there is some limited parking with parking meters on Harrington St, Gloucester St and Cumberland St, all within easy walking distance of Aquinas. However, you should be aware that it is fairly expensive – like $4/hour – and closely monitored by the parking police. There is a parking station under the Quay Apartments in Harrington St, about 100 metres along from Aquinas on the same side. You should check their rates before parking there.
If you need further information please contact the Secretary on:
Tel: 02 9247 4651
Fax: 02 9252 2476